Where The Wicked Read.... My Spot To Talk About, Review, Share My Love Of Books, and Anything Else That Comes To Mind..

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Recipe Saturday - Bacon Cheesburger Meatloaf

Hello Lovelies,

It's Saturday and recipe time again. I explained last week that I am a caterer, and food is my other passion besides reading. I usually don't post on Saturday's and Sunday's, but I decided I want to share some of my favorite recipes with my readers. I hope you enjoy these foods as much as I do. This week I decided to post one of my favorite comfort foods recipe. So.. Here is the recipe for Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf.
Enjoy!!


Ingredients


1 pound ground chuck

10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled

1 (8-ounce) package sharp Cheddar, grated

2 large eggs, lightly beaten

1/4 cup bread crumbs, toasted

1 small onion diced
1/4 cup barbecue sauce

1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce

1/4 teaspoon salt

1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper

1/3 cup ketchup

2 tablespoons prepared mustard

1 (3-ounce) can French fried onions

Directions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

In a large bowl, combine the ground chuck and next 9 ingredients, mixing well.

In a small bowl, combine the ketchup and mustard. Stir 1/4 cup ketchup mixture into meat mixture, reserving remaining ketchup mixture.

Press meat mixture into a 9 by 5 by 3-inch loaf pan, or shape into a loaf and place on a rack in a broiler pan. Spread remaining ketchup mixture over loaf. Bake 40 minutes. Top with French fried onions; bake another 10 to 15 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so feel free to comment all you like :)