Where The Wicked Read.... My Spot To Talk About, Review, Share My Love Of Books, and Anything Else That Comes To Mind..

Thursday, July 15, 2010

It's Thursday... What are you reading?

Hi All,

It's Thursday and payday, I can't wait to hit the book stores. I love reading books on my computer, or my  e-reader but there's nothing like opening a book and turning pages. I have to say tho, that the book stores are my favorite kind of stores. I know I'm not alone in feeling that way :))

So... This is what I'm reading this week....

My Way to HellMy Way To Hell by Dakota Cassidy

The blurb....

After defying Lucifer to save her best friend Delaney, ex-demon Marcella Acosta has been banished to exist in the plane between heaven and hell-and there isn't a shopping mall in sight. After numerous failed attempts to contact Delaney through a bunch of hack mediums, Marcella's at her wit's end. But there's one medium she's hasn't tried yet, and he just happens to be Delaney's scorching hot brother Kellen- the one guy who never gave Marcella the time of day.

I love Ms. Cassidy's book , and I'm finding it hard to put this one down. Whenever I want a romance with a good laugh I always read Dakota Cassidy.

I am also reading..


Dark Slayer (Carpathian)Dark Slayer by Christine Feehan

The blurb...

Ivory-a rare Carpathian female-has been protected by her brothers for most of her life. But once she frees the mage Razvan from his prison cave, they must flee together, enemies of Carpathian hunters as well as vampires. Ivory senses that Razvan is more than he appears to be, and she vows to go against the entire Carpathian race to help him, risking both their lives in order to save their love.



I have read all of Ms. Feehans Dark series, and I have putting this one off for a while now. I can't wait to finish Ivory & Razvan's story..

So.... That's my Rundown

What are you reading?

1 comment:

  1. Those look like great reading choices! I love trips to the bookstore too. I'll always love paper books.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so feel free to comment all you like :)