Where The Wicked Read.... My Spot To Talk About, Review, Share My Love Of Books, and Anything Else That Comes To Mind..

Thursday, July 29, 2010

It's Thursday... What are you reading?

Hi All,

Wow .. Can you believe it's the end of the month already? This summer has flown by, and next month the kids will be going back to school. I don't know how I feel about that. I will be glad not hearing the word "mom" a thousand times a day, but I will miss being able to sleep in. I can't really complain though, my kids have been very good this summer. My oldest hasn't really bothered me too much, preferring to do her own thing with her friends. My youngest on the other hand has been a little needy, but for the most part been spending time with cousins. I have had it pretty good come to think of it. Anyway.... Getting to the point of this post, this is what I'm reading this week......


All in TimeAll in Time by. Ciana Stone

Blurb:

Sara's life is filled with mysteries. Why did her parents abandon her as a baby? What's behind the baffling blackouts she suffers and the frightening images she creates while she's out? Who is the strange woman claiming to hold the answers, and why does she keep calling Sara a Hussy?Morgan's got a few mysteries of his own. What was his father going to give him on the day he died - the gift he said would change Morgan's life? Who is this bewitching woman who keeps passing out and creating pictures of his past and future - and why was she sent to save his life?All they both know from the moment they meet is that the bond between them is stronger - and more passionate - than anything either has ever known. And that fate has brought them together for a very important reason. If only they knew what it was.

This is the first book by this author that I've read, it seems promising and I'm liking it already. I will have to get back at you to let you know what it's all about.

I'm also reading....


Trouble Under VenusTrouble Under Venus by: Autumn Piper

Blurb:

For some love lasts a long time, for others a lifetime. Can theirs outlast space-time? Randi's summer vacation plans? Attending Professor Sudo's Time Travel Academy so she can blast back to 1980 Miami and figure out where her father disappeared to. She's the head of her class until hottie Mitch arrives disguised as a geeky geologist and totally messes up her meditation. Goodbye Soulful in Sedona, hello Yearning in Yoga. So long solo time-travel, hello pushy partner--who happens to be a buff tri-athlete, a sympathetic listener, and an ace FBI agent on a top-secret mission. With his help, she'll conga her way into the Cuban mafia, try not to destroy the delicate fabric of the space-time continuum, dodge a few bullets, and solve The Mystery of the Missing Dad. And maybe fall just a little in love... Content Warning: A new adventure in women's fiction, with a heroine who boldly goes where no chick has gone before, tons of danger and intrigue, a roller-discoing Granny, life and death betrayal, steamy Miami nights and one hot FBI agent.

Again, this is the first book by this author that I have read. I'm only a few pages in, so I don't have any thoughts yet. I will definitely report back on how it all turns out.

So that's my rundown..

What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so feel free to comment all you like :)