Where The Wicked Read.... My Spot To Talk About, Review, Share My Love Of Books, and Anything Else That Comes To Mind..

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tuesday Is Poem Day! To Bloggers by. T.K. Varenko

My very good friend Tatyana sent me this poem, and I am excited to share this with all bloggers.
Enjoy!!


To Bloggers






Where do you get the time required

To cope with all the things you do?

You work, make chores, and feel inspired

To blog, to read, and to review!



Your energy seems everlasting

To keep responding to requests

Of authors hopefully entrusting

You with new books they put to tests.



And you are friendly and sincere

In every criticism you make

Bringing your point neat and clear

As if it were a piece of cake!
 
~ T.K. Varenko ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so feel free to comment all you like :)