Where The Wicked Read.... My Spot To Talk About, Review, Share My Love Of Books, and Anything Else That Comes To Mind..

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

REVIEW: Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories Episode Five by. Ty Langston - Tigris Eden & Riley Ross


Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories Episode FiveRomantic Tales: Bedtime Stories Episode Five by Tigris Eden, Ty Langston & Riley Ross
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories episode 5




Nothing Else Matters: Episode 5 picks up where episode four left off with Mark and Elaine’s announcement and Jules having to seemingly make a decision that could potentially destroy her relationship with Mike and or her brother. Some family relationship dynamics have changed for the better and some have been changed drastically. Can Juliet play peacemaker while being confronted with a medical issue that causes chaos to reign down on her? 


Red Hawk Mercenary Group: Rebekah and Archer have been thrown together to work on a case involving dead females, while at the same time exploring one another. When Rebekah realizes she's keeping a shocking secret from Archer she doesn't know whether to talk or run, especially now that things are looking up for their relationship. If one could even call it that. 

Mail Order Groom: Still spinning from her breakup, Jessie continues her journey back into single life. With help from her friend’s Kelly and Beth, the hijinks are just getting started.


REVIEW



Have I mentioned how much I adore this series?

Episode 5 continues with Nothing Else Matters. It picks up exactly where episode 4 left off. I was so happy this was the first story, and I could see how things were going with Juliet & Mike. I love how with each new episode, you get more surprises.

The writing is still amazing, and their is something for everyone in these stories. The authors do a good job at pulling you in, and demanding you get invested in these characters.

I'm anxious to see how Mail Order Groom plays out. I think it was a good edition to the Tales, and I look forward to seeing what Jessie does. It's great to have friends that care about you.

Red Hawk Mercenary is also a new addition to the tales, and I must say I'm really enjoying it. I like Rebekah, and Archer. I'm looking forward to seeing how their story plays out as well.

All in all, these stories are a must read for any romance lover. Like I stated before, there  is something for  everyone. The authors  always give you enough information that you don't feel like your missing anything. The only drawback is the wait for the next volume.

Do yourself a favor and pick these Romantic Tales up. You won't be disappointed.

5 STARS/5

I was given a copy of this book in exchange for a honest review. My opinions are my own.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so feel free to comment all you like :)