Where The Wicked Read.... My Spot To Talk About, Review, Share My Love Of Books, and Anything Else That Comes To Mind..

Thursday, September 2, 2010

It's Thursday... What are you reading?

Hello My Darlings,

It's Thursday again, and you know what I want. I want to know what every one's reading. There was some great new releases this week, did anyone go on a book buying binge? I spent way too much money on books this week, but hey I can explain it away. I bought them for research purposes... I'm researching my addiction to books, so that makes it A O.K. ..LOL.. Really.. It's my money, and I can spend it like I want to! Just don't tell my daughters I said that... Anywhoo.. This is what I'm reading this week....

Demonfire: The DemonslayersDemonFire by. Kate Douglas

From the back of the book...

Newspaper reported Eddy Marks thinks she knows everything about her quite hometown. She couldn't be more wrong. Turns out Evergreen, California, is the site of a vortex that allows demons to cross over to Earth, and the only one who can stop them is an unbelievably sexy fallen demon named Dax who has just crashed into Eddy's life.

I'm a fan of Kate's Wolf Tales series, and I know it will be the same with this series. Kate's stories burn the pages up.

I'm also reading..


House of Immortal PleasuresHouse of Immortal Pleasures by. Katie Salidas

From the back of the book...

Explore the sensual side of the vampire world at the House of Immortal Pleasures.


Blindfolded and kidnapped, Daphne is whisked away to the famed, House of Immortal Pleasures, a Vampire-run Brothel in Pahrump, Nevada.

Sometimes the only way to mend a broken heart is to get back in the saddle. At least that is how Daphne’s friends see it. And since Daphne isn’t showing any signs of letting that happen, they take it into their own hands. With a few shots of liquid courage, a pat on the ass, and a donated gold card, Daphne is unwillingly sent into fantasy room 123 to meet her creature of the night, Connor.

It’s Connor’s job to seduce and entice Daphne to try all the expensive, sexual services on the menu. And he is prepared to do just that, until he peers into her mind and sees the damage done by her broken heart. After learning of her past pain, Connor’s plans change. No more is this a game of seduction to pad the pockets of the brothel owner. Connor decides to lavish Daphne with real attention and affection. Something she desperately needs. He will heal her heart the only way he can, by showing her she is beautiful, desirable, and sexy.

This is the first book by this author that I have read. The blurb is what made me pick it up, and so far I'm really liking it. I will definitely let you know my thoughts when I'm finished reading it..

So....  that's my Rundown..

What Are You Reading?





1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I've got that book on my wishlist. Can't wait for your review.
    I'm reading Last Dragon Standing by G.A.Aiken and it is supa funny!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so feel free to comment all you like :)