Where The Wicked Read.... My Spot To Talk About, Review, Share My Love Of Books, and Anything Else That Comes To Mind..

Thursday, June 10, 2010

It's Thursday... What are you reading?


Hi All,
Let me tell you, this week is flying by. I'm scared to turn my head or the week might just pass me. So.. I got some new books this week, but I haven't had a chance to start reading them yet. The two books I am reading were requested for me to review. I really don't like reading two books at once, because I feel like each book should be savored. Sadly in the book reviewing world you have to make sacrifices to get the job done. This week I am reading two new books by authors that are new to me. One of the books I am reading is a m/m werewolf book, this will be my first venture into the m/m world. I am hoping there will be no permanent damage to my psyche from this adventure. I have faith in myself tho, and If you want to do what I do you have to be open to any and all aspects of Romance. I am actually excited about reading it, and very grateful to the author for thinking of me to review her book. So... This is what I'm reading.....










Pack Of Lies.. by. Vanessa Vaughn

The blurb...

When Jack is attacked by a powerful werewolf one moonlit night, his world is forever changed.


Marcus is that wolf, the strong leader of his pack, who never imagined a mere mortal could ever escape him, much less ever become one of his kind. And yet, as time passes, he can't deny the handsome human is slowly beginning to change.

No longer the civilized architect he used to be, Jack feels a new power coalescing inside of him. He barely even recognizes himself as he becomes more sexual, more impulsive, more wild in every way.
But as the bite transforms him, it also binds he and his attacker together forever. The two share a powerful unbreakable link, no matter how forcefully they may each try to deny it.

Marcus is already hiding secrets from the other wolves, and his position as Alpha is threatened. Could Jack be the new ally Marcus needs to set things right, or will their desire for one another draw them away from all they know and alter the course of their lives forever?

Title: Pack Of Lies

Author: Vanessa Vaughn
Genre: Paranormal M/M Erotic Romance
Publisher: Ravenous Romance
ISBN: 13-9781607773399

The 2nd book I am also reading is...
















One And Only.. by. Bianca D'Arc


The blurb...

A deadly crash changes the fate of one lonely vampire.


Brotherhood of Blood, Book 1

Vampire enforcer Atticus Maxwell stands at the edge of his own oblivion…until the faint heartbeat of a desperately wounded mortal woman calls him back. The terrible crash that almost took both their lives has brought him a charming, intriguing woman who just might give him a reason to live again.

Lissa was headed for a conference at a resort in a last-ditch attempt to find a job. Instead, on a rain-slick mountain road that almost killed her, she finds the love of her life. A love with the most eligible, reclusive vineyard owner in Napa Valley—one that isn’t quite human.

No barrier—not even breaking the news to Lissa’s friends—seems too great to hold back their blossoming love. Until they learn the accident that brought them together wasn’t an accident at all, but a murder attempt by an unknown enemy.

Atticus saved Lissa once. Can he keep her that way in the face of a renewed threat?

Genre: Red Hots!, Paranormal Romance

ISBN: 978-1-60504-264-0
Length: Novella
Price: 3.50
Publication Date: November 7, 2008
Cover art by Angela Waters


Well.... That's my rundown for this week...

So... What are you reading? 

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading Tongues of Serpents. It's a fantasy about the Napoleonic Wars in England only fought with the aid of dragons.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so feel free to comment all you like :)