Where The Wicked Read.... My Spot To Talk About, Review, Share My Love Of Books, and Anything Else That Comes To Mind..

Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's Thursday... What are you reading?

Hey Everyone,


It's Thursday again, and I want to know what everyone is reading. I'm finally getting back in the swing of things with my blog, and it feels so good. So, this is what I'm reading this week.


Deep Within My Heart Deep Within My Heart - by. Rie McGaha


Blurb:


When Mary-Michael Murray is orphaned, she travels with her nurse from Ireland to live with her aunt in America. Settling in New Orleans, Aunt Margaret decides it's high time Mary finds a husband but she doesn't count on Mary falling in love with a pirate. Caleb Jordan doesn't believe in marriage, after all a pirate's life is not accommodating to the family life. So why can't he get Mary out of his mind and why does he keep going back to New Orleans to see her?


Rhie McGaha is a new to me author. I am really enjoying this book though. I haven't read a historical romance in a while, but this book reminds me why they are so good. I will be back with a review for this story.


I am also reading...


Stolen HeartsStolen Hearts - By. Karen Erickson


Blurb:


Stolen Hearts is a stand-alone sequel to Virgin Jewels.Celeste Anderson doesn't believe in love at first sight. She intends to marry someone with the same interests and financial aspirations and have a neat, orderly life. But there's something to be said for the thrill of the unknown — and when Alex enters her family jewelry store, her body decides it's more than ready for a few thrills.Desperate for his father's approval, ex-jewel thief Alex Moretti reluctantly agrees to steal an antique diamond bracelet from a tiny, ill-secured shop. No problem for a pro like Alex — until he meets Celeste. Now the only thing he's interested in stealing is her heart.


I am very familiar with Karen's books, and I love them. I picked this book up because it was a free read, and I'm glad I did. I love Karen's writing style, and her characters leap off the page. I will definitely let you guys know my thoughts on this book.


Well that's my rundown


What Are You Reading?



1 comment:

  1. Just finished re reading Dead in the Family- Charlaine Harris to refresh my memory before the next one in the series.About to start Leopard - Jo Nesbo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so feel free to comment all you like :)