Where The Wicked Read.... My Spot To Talk About, Review, Share My Love Of Books, and Anything Else That Comes To Mind..

Thursday, February 24, 2011

It's Thursday... What are you reading?

Hi All,

It's that time in the week again where I share what I'm reading, and find out what all of you are reading this week. There was some great new releases, and I added to my kindle library. I might have splurged a little, but I'm OK with that. I also picked up a few books at the book store, so I had a great week all in all. I would love to know what books you all bought this week.

So this is what I'm reading..

Dreams of a Dark Warrior (Immortals After Dark Series, Book 9) Dreams of a Dark Warrior ( IAD, Book 9) Kresley Cole
Blurb:

HE VOWED HE’D COME FOR HER . . .

Murdered before he could wed Regin the Radiant, warlord Aidan the Fierce seeks his beloved through eternity, reborn again and again into new identities, yet with no memory of his past lives.

SHE AWAITS HIS RETURN . . .

When Regin encounters Declan Chase, a brutal Celtic soldier, she recognizes her proud warlord reincarnated. But Declan takes her captive, intending retribution against all immortals—unaware that he belongs to their world.

TO SATE A DESIRE MORE POWERFUL THAN DEATH . . .

Yet every reincarnation comes with a price, for Aidan is doomed to die when he remembers his past. To save herself from Declan’s torments, will Regin rekindle memories of the passion they once shared—even if it means once again losing the only man she could ever love?

What can I say I love The IAD Series. I have been waiting on Regin's Book, and Kresley doesn't disappoint. It will be torture to wait until 2012 for the next installment in this Fantastic series.

I am also reading...

A Brush of Darkness A Brush of Darkness by. Allison Pang
Blurb:

The man of her dreams might be the cause of her nightmares.

Six months ago, Abby Sinclair was struggling to pick up the pieces of her shattered life. Now, she has an enchanted iPod, a miniature unicorn living in her underwear drawer, and a magical marketplace to manage. But despite her growing knowledge of the OtherWorld, Abby isn’t at all prepared for Brystion, the dark, mysterious, and sexy-as- sin incubus searching for his sister, convinced Abby has the key to the succubus’s whereabouts. Abby has enough problems without having this seductive shape-shifter literally invade her dreams to get information. But when her Faery boss and some of her friends vanish, as well, Abby and Brystion must form an uneasy alliance. As she is sucked deeper and deeper into this perilous world of faeries, angels, and daemons, Abby realizes her life is in as much danger as her heart—and there’s no one she can trust to save her.

I have heard nothing but good things regarding this novel. I have to admit I'm enjoying it so far. I can't wait to let you all know my thoughts on this book.

So..That's My Rundown....

What Are You Reading?

1 comment:

  1. I am not reading anything new. Well editing my freebie so I guess that is what I'm currently reading...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so feel free to comment all you like :)