Where The Wicked Read.... My Spot To Talk About, Review, Share My Love Of Books, and Anything Else That Comes To Mind..

Thursday, August 12, 2010

It's Thursday... What are you reading?

Hi All,

It's Thursday again, and as usual I want to know what everyone is reading this week. I have personally been reading my butt off, but have sadly been lacking in posting reviews. I'm getting back on my A-game, but I have had a few personal setbacks in the last few weeks that haven't left me any real time to write my reviews up. Never fear though, my reviews are coming. I have read some really great books lately.

So this is what I'm reading this week...
















Vampire In The Basement by. Susan Hanniford Crawley

Blurb... (From the authors website) Here

A broken heart can never heal. That’s what Lorraine believes until this shapeshifter who keeps forgetting her clothes meets Theo.


Tall, blond, and handsome Theo, ‬vampire and‭ ‬Arnhem Knight,‭ assists supernaturals in need but when he meets Lorraine, he needs her in everyway. It’s more than desire. He wants her heart.

I am totally excited to be reading this ARC! I love Ms.Crawley's Vampires In Manhattan Series, and If you give it a chance you would love it too.

To learn more about Susan's Vampires In Manhattan Series check out her website Here

I am also reading...

Sins of the Soul (Hqn)Sins Of The Soul by. Eve Silver

Blurb... (From Amazon)

Alastor Krayl's world shattered when he learned that his father was the Underworld god of chaos and evil. All that saved him from self-destruction were his new found brothers and the bond they shared as soul reapers. So when one of his brothers is murdered, vengeance becomes Alastor's obsession. And the enigmatic Naphré Kurata, a witness—or is she the killer?—has the answers he seeks.


A reluctant Underworld enforcer, Naphré trusts no one, especially not a seductive soul reaper who makes her burn with lust. Torn between duty and desire, she fights to keep her secrets safe from Alastor, even as she longs to surrender.

Sins Of The Heart Rocked!! I am totally loving this series, and I am so happy that NetGalley gave me the opportunity to read these ARC's. I can't wait to finish this one so I can read Sins of The Flesh.

So... That's my rundown...

What are you reading?

3 comments:

  1. I've become a fan of your blog. I haven't read anything by Eve Silver but Sins of the Soul sounds really good. I just picked up a non-fiction spiritual book called "Sun of gOd" by Gregory Sams. It's thought provoking and easy to understand. Sometimes I just have to mix up my reading genre!

    Hope you have a better weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betty,

    Thanks for reading my blog, I appreciate the support. Sins Of The Heart was the first book I read by Eve Silver, it was very good. I couldn't wait to start Sins Of The Soul. There's absolutely nothing wrong with mixing up genres. I would very much be interested in your thoughts after you finish Sun Of God.
    I'm wishing you a fabulous weekend, Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This series sounds good! Can't wait to read the series! Thanks for the great review!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so feel free to comment all you like :)