Where The Wicked Read.... My Spot To Talk About, Review, Share My Love Of Books, and Anything Else That Comes To Mind..

Friday, August 20, 2010

What you know about me ? Better Know A Blogger.



Hi All,

Happy Friday! My good friend Karen is sponsoring a month long Ultimate Reviewers Challenge on her blog "For What It's Worth" As part of The Ultimate Reviewers Challenge they've been posting a feature called "Better Know A Blogger" I am the featured blogger for today. Please stop by Karen's blog For What It's Worth and see if you can learn something about me or my blog that you didn't know before. Also if you are a reviewer you can join the Ultimate Reviewers Challenge, and link your reviews. Karen also has a mini contest going on for the Ultimate Reviewers Challenge, and A CSN gift card giveaway. So hop on over to  For What It's Worth and leave a comment, I love comments.



Happy Reading :))

1 comment:

  1. Hi - I made it! thank so much for the post :-)))
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so feel free to comment all you like :)