Where The Wicked Read.... My Spot To Talk About, Review, Share My Love Of Books, and Anything Else That Comes To Mind..

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

NEW RELEASE SPOTLIGHT: THE VAMPIRE DIARIES: THE TALISMAN CHRONICLES BY MANDY M. ROTH


The Vampire Diaries: The Talisman Chronicles (Vol One) by Mandy M. Roth writing as Mandy Balde
YA Paranormal Romance Short Story
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IV3XKBE

Blurb:
Talisman (Tali) never wanted to move to Mystic Falls. She’d finally managed to carve out something close to a normal life in Chicago, and that isn’t easy to do when your mother makes her living telling other people’s fortunes and communicating with long-lost loved ones. When her mother claims the spirits have warned her of danger, Tali knows it’s only a matter of time before they have to move again. She knows her mother has ties to the small, isolated town in Virginia, but she doesn’t know how deep they run. And Mystic Falls isn’t any old town. And Tali isn’t any old teenage girl.
 
Dedication:
To Amazon KDP and Kindle Worlds, thank you for inviting me to be part of this exciting endeavor. To The CW, The Vampire Diaries TV show, its writers and its cast, and last but certainly not least—L.J. Smith, thank you for creating a fantastic world and for permitting me to play within its confines. And to my readers, thanks for accompanying me on this wild ride. I hope you enjoy this short story. To those just joining me on this project, The Talisman Chronicles are based loosely on the TV Show, The Vampire Diaries. I’ve taken certain liberties to maximize reading enjoyment. I hope fans of the show understand why I made this choice and I sincerely hope they fall in the love with the characters as I have.
Fans of the books and the show already know Elena, Caroline, Tyler, Matt and Bonnie’s stories, it’s time the generation before them had their story told. You may think you know all about them, but the truth isn’t always what it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so feel free to comment all you like :)