Where The Wicked Read.... My Spot To Talk About, Review, Share My Love Of Books, and Anything Else That Comes To Mind..

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

JK PUBLISHING READER APPRECIATION BLOG HOP DEC 16-20TH

 
The authors of JK Publishing want to thank you-their readers- for all of the support and loyalty throughout 2013!


 We're holding a one week READER APPRECIATION BLOG HOP! December 16-20th many of your favorite JK Authors and a handful of bloggers will be offering up prizes and goodies all to say THANKS! 

GRAND PRIZE of a $100 gift card to your choice of Ebook retailers, and dozens of other prizes given on each individual blog!

 Each blog on this tour will offer different prizes!!!

TODAY, ON MY BLOG WICKED READINGS BY TAWANIA. I AM OFFERING ONE
 LUCKY COMMENTER A E-BOOK FROM AMAZON.COM UP TO $2.99. JUST LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITH YOUR COMMENT TO BE ENTERED.




PARTICIPATING BLOGS

Dec 19th:
Bryce EvansJess Buffett


15 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for joining us along the hop! It looks fantastic and I hope you all have a great hump hop day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For Lynn Ray Lewis' s stop today please go to http://lynnraylewis.blogspot.ca/?m=1&zx=27afc9b271aac5c3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for being part of our Hop and all the support you offer the authors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the Hop!
    diamer13@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool! Loving the chance to find new authors & books. Thanks, ladies & JK Publishing.

    cam231948@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks!

    Shannon
    sabai30705 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. JK Publishing has some pretty great authors! Can't wait to read more from these exciting ladies! Thanks
    amybowens34@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy holidays

    bn100candg at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for being a part of this blog hop. Hope you all are enjoying the weather and the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  10. (email's in blogger profile) We readers appreciate awesome authors like you! I love getting a chance to learn about people to try out, and I wouldn't do that as easily without hops :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks JK Publishing, bloggers and authors for this blog hop! I seriously am going to go into debt wanting read all these new (for me) author's works!!!

    kwhang@Hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so glad I found this site and now I have it coming to my email...I see a lot of good books and authors up here. Thanks for participating in the blog hop or I would have never found this site.
    jumooring@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have seen so many new reads this week! Thanks for participating! peacockjko@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the hop gift! ghwasd at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for participating in the hop Tawania - this is a great site you have! I shall return for many many more fun times.

    Thanks for being nice enough to offer a gift as well :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so feel free to comment all you like :)