Where The Wicked Read.... My Spot To Talk About, Review, Share My Love Of Books, and Anything Else That Comes To Mind..

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thursday's... What are you reading?

I am reading....

Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off
By: Cara North
Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off

From The Back Cover...

Take a shot of tequila, add one sexy cowboy, and end up with more than one night of passion.

Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off is a fun contemporary erotic romace about two people needing each other for different reasons and finding out that together they are one insatiable force.

Bethany Dodson is running from her past and her fiance. She needs a new last name and to get lost fast!
Jack Johnson needs to marry a woman to get his inheritance so he can stop working on other ranches and rebuild the one he shares with his two older brothers and younger sister.

When he meets Bethany, his goal is basically to get some action then get on searching for a wife. But Bethany kills two birds with one stone and the next thing he knows he's the one being drug down the aisle!

What they discover is more then just surface need....


*My thoughts*

I Won Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off from a blog contest. It's not the usual contemporary erotic I pick up in the store or purchase online, I usually buy something on the fanged or furry side. This book is actually turning out to be a good read, the pages are on fire! I can't wait to finish it, so I can review it. I will however have to put up a content warning when I do publish my review, if I decide to do a in-depth review. I will  definitely be getting back to y'all on that.





Tease Publishing LLC
Copyright 2007 Cara North
ISBN 978-934678-03-9
Cover Artist: Stella Price
Interior text design: Stacee Sierra
Editor: Heather Spence

1 comment:

  1. I love the book's title!! Most of the books I read are paranormals too, but I do like a good cowboy story from time to time. Looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so feel free to comment all you like :)