Where The Wicked Read.... My Spot To Talk About, Review, Share My Love Of Books, and Anything Else That Comes To Mind..

Thursday, November 4, 2010

It's Thursday... What are you reading?

Hi All,

It's Thursday, and that time again. I would love to know what everyone is reading this week. I personally went a little crazy with the book buying on Tuesday. I couldn't stop myself, there was some really good releases. I also won some books, and that's always a good thing. So here is my rundown.

This is what I'm reading...


“Thief” by Anitra Lynn McLeod

Buy from MBaM!
Genre: Romantic SciFi-Futuristic
ISBN: 978-1-60928-238-7
Length: Novel
Price: 5.50
Publication Date: November 2, 2010
Cover art by Kanaxa






Blurb (Taken from publisher's Website)

On the edge of freedom lies a dangerous love.


Fringe, Book 1

Nothing has ever come easy for Jace Lawless, captain of the salvage vessel Mutiny. Forced into thievery after a virus unleashed by the InnerWorld Government killed his family, only one ambition burns at the back of his mind. Kill the next IWOG officer he has at his mercy.

Bargaining over goods with a middleman isn’t exactly his strong suit. But who in his right mind spends an entire salvage job’s profits on a woman, even if she has a body built for sin and eyes so fathomless a man could lose himself in them? He must be getting soft.


Once Kraft realizes Jace expects only the “cook” part of their cook-whore contract, she sets out to change his antiquated ideas about women. A challenge she relishes, especially if it earns her the freedom and money to get her own ship. Her big mistake is letting down her guard.


Shameless flirting only intensifies the itch to ride Jace hard and put him away wet—several times. It’s an itch it would be dangerous to scratch. Exposing her heart could reveal her secret, one that the still-grieving Jace must never know…or showing her mercy will be the last thing on his mind.

This is Anitra McLeod's debut novel, and I am so excited to be reading it. I won this book at the Samhain Birthday party,  I was planning on buying it, so it's a win win type situation. oh.. And isn't that cover wonderful!

I'm also reading..

Poisoned Kisses (Silhouette Nocturne) Poisoned Kisses by Stephanie Draven

Blurb

Daughter of the war god Ares, Kyra had been born into darkness—a darkness she'd vowed to annihilate. Just as she'd destroy the notorious Greek arms dealer Marco Kaisiris for feeding the bloodlust she despised. She'd use her nymph's carnal powers to seduce him, then slay him. But Kyra wasn't prepared for Marco's secret weapon.



For millennia Kyra had avoided mortal men, but she couldn't resist Marco's magnetism, his raw sexuality. Time and again his sculpted body took her to heights to which only the gods soared. That he was a shape-shifting hydra she could forgive, but not his one fatal flaw—his poisoned blood could kill her. Kyra had fallen for the only being who could destroy her…. Yet how could she spend eternity without him?

I received this book for review, this is the first novel by Stephanie Draven that I've read. Let me tell you, I am already a fan. I have been sucked in by the first few pages, and I don't want to let go. I can't wait to tell you my thoughts on this book.

Well.. That's My Rundown

What Are You Reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so feel free to comment all you like :)