Where The Wicked Read.... My Spot To Talk About, Review, Share My Love Of Books, and Anything Else That Comes To Mind..

Saturday, May 29, 2010

What I am reading?

I thought I would post this weekend since Tawania is unable to. Please send all your love and prayers to Tawania and her family during this time of overwhelming loss! We love you, Tawania!
What are you all reading this week? I just finished the latest Kresley Cole IAD book. Kresley Cole is the best paranormal romance author writing today. I would give all her IAD books 4 1/2 to 5 stars. The last book in the series so far is Pleasure Of A Dark Prince. This is the love story of the Valkyrie, Lucia the Huntress and Garreth MacRieve, Prince of the Lykae. This book is full of adventure, hot sultry sex, wonderful emotional love and incredible secondary characters. If you haven't read her Immortals after Dark series -RUN to the bookstore and buy book one and read them in order! I can't wait until her next book!
I am currently reading C.L.Wilson's first book in her Tairen Soul fantasy romance series. I can tell this is going to be an addictive series!! So far the storytelling and world building are fantastic. Not as sexy as K. Cole but great series! Beautifully written. C.L. Wilson has a distinctive voice that is like reading poetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so feel free to comment all you like :)