Where The Wicked Read.... My Spot To Talk About, Review, Share My Love Of Books, and Anything Else That Comes To Mind..

Thursday, January 27, 2011

It's Thursday... What are you reading?

Hello My Lovelies,

It's Thursday again and I would like to know what everyone is reading. I was a bad bad girl this week.. I totally went over my book spending allowance, but it was so worth it. There was some great new releases this week in the e-book world. I had planned on buying some, but I went in a book store that will remain un- named, and spent all my money. On a happy note.. Who am I kidding? I'm happy anyway.. Moving on.. I did pick up a lot of books for the price I paid, and that's always a good thing. So now to the reason for this post.

I am reading...


Pleasure After the Pain Pleasure After The Pain by Savannah Chase

Blurb:

What is your wildest fantasy about getting a tattoo?

A night out on the town with a friend ends up bringing Serene to a tattoo parlor. There she discovers a tattoo that takes a hold of her. Something about it calls to her. Body art can bring pleasure to its owner but this tattoo brings more pleasure then Serena ever imagined.


Will Serena's tattoo give her more pleasure than she could imagine or will it be a fleeting moment of pleasure after the pain?

I had to pick this book up after I read the blurb, and excerpt. I love tattoos, and I had read Savannah's Taste Of Passion and LOVED it. I will definitely let you guys know my thoughts on this book.

I am also reading..

Ascension (Guardians of Ascension) Ascension by Caris Roane

Blurb:

On The Wings of Desire

Alison Wells is no ordinary woman. Born with super-natural powers, she can never make love to a man without putting him in grave danger. But when her special vision reveals a glorious muscled man soaring overhead on might wings, she feels an overwhelming attraction she cannot resist-even as he tells her “I have come for you. Your blood belong to me.”


In the Heat of Passion

KerrickKerrick has cravings of his own-a forbidden longing to open his heart and veins to Alison. To share his blood…satisfy his thirst…and seal their fates forever.

O.K. I picked this book up simply, because I love the cover. I knew it was another vampire-angel romance, but I couldn't put it down. I'm glad I didn't.. I'm really getting into this book, and I love the world building. I am looking forward to writing the review for this one.

So.. That's my rundown.

What Are You Reading?

1 comment:

  1. Tawania, wow thank you so much for picking my book to read. I really hope you like it as much as Taste of Passion. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are so fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so feel free to comment all you like :)