Where The Wicked Read.... My Spot To Talk About, Review, Share My Love Of Books, and Anything Else That Comes To Mind..

Friday, March 1, 2013

Series Spotlight & Guest Post: The Sons Of Navarus Series by. Gabrielle Bisset

Hello My Lovelies,

Today I have the fabulous Gabrielle Bisset here to talk about her Sexy Vamps from her Sons Of Navarus Series.



Thank you, Tawania, for having me here at your lovely blog today! I love the idea of Wicked Readings. Mmmmm....sorry, I got a little sidetracked there thinking wicked thoughts. ;)

For the next month, I'm talking about my Sons of Navarus series as I get ready for the release of the 4th book in the series, Blood Prophecy, this spring. Since I'm at a blog about all things wicked, I figure I might talk about the heat level of the series.

I tell people that the best way to explain the Sons stories is think Christine Feehan meets Lora Leigh. They're vampires, their stories are HOT, and the sex scenes are erotic. Very erotic. It started out hot in the prequel, Vampire Dreams Revamped, and got even hotter from there. For me, it was a natural thing. Vampires are sexy, so it seemed right to make their stories erotic.

Here's the series blurb for a taste of what the Sons are all about:

Eight vampire warriors descended from the gods and chosen to defend their world against the Archon takeover, each dedicated to the war they must win. But there's another side to these Sons of Navarus—one that only the women they love know. Behind the strength they need to defeat their enemies lies a passion different in each one of the Sons. Their war will take them around the world and even involve the gods themselves, but they must unlock the secrets of the Prophecy of Idolas to defeat the Archons or perish in trying for none of their kind can be safe if the Archons win this battle.

Notice the mention of passion? Yeah, there's a lot of it in the stories, but it's not erotica by any means. There's just too much story to be called that.

Here's an excerpt from the first book, Blood Avenged, to give you a taste of the sexy storyline:

Sasa wasn’t sure what he meant about his fangs, but she was sure she’d never felt anything like the emotions coming off him. Powerful. Sensual.
She loved the idea that she might be the reason for how he felt. She’d been with other men who’d said she did it for them, but their emotions had always told a different story. Even with Jason, who she knew had truly loved her, she’d never felt anything like what Vasilije was feeling.
In a flash, her back was against the wall and she was lifted off the ground. His strong hands held her tightly as he pushed close to her.
“Don’t say I didn’t warn you,” he growled close to her ear.  
In the blink of an eye, his clothes vanished and his naked body, hard and powerful, pressed against her body. She knew she should be frightened. He was a vampire and the words he’d just said were tinged with more than a hint of a threat. She’d felt how sharp his fangs were—fangs that could plunge into her as he proceeded to drink every last drop of her blood and kill her.
She didn’t care.
Desperate to have him inside her, she pulled his mouth to hers and flicked her tongue again over the tip of one fang. In the dark, she was blind to his reaction but every other sense screamed to her that she wouldn’t have to wait a second longer for him to give her what she craved.
With no warning, he thrust into her, filling the empty space completely and taking her breath away. He poured every emotion he had into her—all the rage and sadness at losing Teagan, all the desire and need to have her. With each thrust, it all came pouring out of him.
Sasa held onto his neck, her fingers passionately tugging on his hair, just as soft as she’d imagined. Her legs held him tight around his waist, pulling him closer each time he reared back to plunge into her.
Lost in the sensual rhythm of his fucking, she slowly realized the deep growl he made as he moved his mouth to her neck. From somewhere deep inside him, he groaned her name.
“Sasa.”
His voice sounded full of every emotion she was experiencing. But at its core wasn’t rage or lust but sadness. She wanted to make that sadness disappear. For just a few moments, make him forget his loss like he made her forget the loneliness that had been part of every fiber of her being for so long.

Thanks again for having me here at Wicked Readings today! For more information on the Sons of Navarus series, readers can visit my website at www.gabriellebisset.com for excerpts, buy links, character profiles, swag (romance trading cards), and free desktop wallpapers to bring those delicious Sons to your computer. And look for Blood Prophecy coming soon!






Series Order:
Vampire Dreams Revamped (Sons of Navarus Prequel)
Blood Avenged (Sons of Navarus #1)
Blood Betrayed (Sons of Navarus #2)
Longing (A Sons of Navarus Short Story)
Blood Spirit (Sons of Navarus #3)
The Deepest Cut (A Sons of Navarus Short Story)
Blood Prophecy (Sons of Navarus #4) COMING THIS SPRING!





26 comments:

  1. My computer was down most of the week and the SON's asked me to come visit with them again. I didnt want to leave. All I can say his da hubs better step it up this weekend..lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Husbands everywhere better watch out. Those Sons are a great diversion! Thanks for coming by, Gina!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for having me here today! I love your blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the Son series Terek is my favourite, absolutely adore him. Just got Blood Avenged on audio, and oh my Vasilije speaks, its the most sensual voice imaginable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Julie! I'll be sure to tell John (the narrator) that you love his work. :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Gabrielle,
    Tawania recommended this series to me, she kept going on and on about the sons. I'm so glad I listened to her! The Sons of Navarus was one of the best book recommendations ever. I just finished Blood Betrayed, and I'm getting ready to begin Blood Spirit. I love your Vampires!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, TNP! I'm always so happy to meet new readers. :)

      Delete
  5. I love this series and I am proud to promote and recommend it to my friends. The best part is to hear that they have got hooked too...obsession loves company. lol

    I can't praise this series or Gabrielle Bisset enough...everyone needs to give the Sons of Navarus a shot, once you start you won't want to put them down until you have caught up with the series so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Lois! I love to hear more people are falling for the Sons. :)

      Delete
  6. Tawania always gives the best book recommends! If she put her stamp on it, I know its good. I look forward to reading this series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by, Ashanti! You're going to love the Sons!

      Delete
  7. The Sons are the best I love each and everyone individually. These men are my way to escape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lori! I fall in love with each one as I write them too. ;)

      Delete
  8. I am so glad I found this series. I can't wait for the next book to come out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by, Kim! Blood Prophecy is coming soon...

      Delete
  9. Blood Avenged was a impulse buy for me, and I'm glad I picked it up. Through that impulse buy I have had the honor of getting to know Gabrielle, and be a part of her and the Sons world. I love this series, and I'm dying to read Blood Prophecy. Thanks for being here today, Gabrielle. I hope my readers fall in love with your Sons Of Navaurs series, just like I have. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you took a chance on Blood Avenged, Tawania! And I'm so honored that you enjoyed it enough to want to help me get the word out about it.

      <3

      Delete
  10. see that's the thing I love about your series it has a little bit of everything in it... you can't help but love the characters the details the story and even the enemies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn! I'm so thankful I have such great fans who really care for the series. :)

      Delete
  11. All Vampire lovers should read this powerful and intriguing series. Gabrielle has created an amazing world which has the reader totally engrossed and always wanting more.
    Vasilije....what can I say? He is the eternal misunderstood Bad Boy, and I love him!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karen! From your lips to other fans' ears. :)

      Delete
  12. Reading all the comments here I have to say I couldn't agree more!!! This is an amazing series that is a must read and I can't wait to get my hands on Blood Prophecy!! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by, Holly! It's coming...I hope fans are ready for Ramiel. ;)

      Delete
  13. Love this awesome series! The best!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by, Gloria! And thank you for the lovely compliment. :)

      Delete
  14. Nice excerpt

    bn100candg(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so feel free to comment all you like :)