Where The Wicked Read.... My Spot To Talk About, Review, Share My Love Of Books, and Anything Else That Comes To Mind..

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Why I Started A Blog

Hi All,
I was trying to decide how I would kick off my new blog. I didn't know where to start, so I decided to explain why I started this blog. So here goes...

I started this blog simply because, I love to read. I wanted a place where I could share my views and points about the books I read. I love reading ANYTHING really, but my favorite genre's are Paranormal, Urban Fantasy, Mystery/Suspense, and Erotic Romances. I enjoy discussing what I did or didn't like about a book, the things that moved me, made me laugh, and cry. I don't have time to search down a book club, and I'm always online in some form or another, so I decided this was the best way to go. I know there are a thousand different review sights out there, and I belong to several of them, but this blog is for me and me alone. I will be posting new releases in the above mentioned genre's, new reviews, Author and publisher interviews, character interviews, and whatever else I find out their that seems interesting. If you have any suggestions or ideas to help improve this blog please feel free to post them in the comments or email me.
Don't worry about hurting my feelins or anything like that, because you wont. I realize that I am not perfect, and that I am new to this. In the meantime I look forward to hearing from you guys, and please check back often for updates.

Each Month I will sponsor a Contest personaly.

There may be contest through out the month depending on what author, publisher, blog I am sponsoring.

March 2010 Contest:
Just leave a comment on the types of things you like to see on a Romance Review blog, or anything you think that needs to be improved on this blog. On March 31, 2010 I will pick a winner, and the prize will be a copy of Mark Henry's Battle Of The Network Zombies, and A $10 Amazon Gift Card.



Good Luck!



Tawania

3 comments:

  1. Glad you started a blog! It's hard to say what you should have on it, since you're just starting out. Just make it you own. A lot of the memes are a good way to get your name out and about, but I don't know if you want to do them or not some people don't like them. This contest is a great idea! I'll put it on my contest list for you! I already have the book, so I don't need to win it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Amanda! I appreciate the advice and the contest mention. I follow your blog, and will continue to follow and promote it.
    Tawania

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new blog. I am looking forward to seeing what you put on it. Some things I have found and liked were reviews, interviews, wishlists, new releases. But really its whatever you want to put on it. There is no right way to do a blog and followers will come as they hear about it. Meme's and contests definitely get your name out there. I also think participating in reading challenges does as well. You can also find a lot of other great blogs though challenges.

    You seem to read the same type of books I do and thats one of the main things I look for in a blog. Its nice to see others opinions about books and authors.

    Looking forward to seeing what you post. Thanks!

    Donna
    bacchus76 at myself dot com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so feel free to comment all you like :)