Where The Wicked Read.... My Spot To Talk About, Review, Share My Love Of Books, and Anything Else That Comes To Mind..

Thursday, August 24, 2017

PLEASE SHARE AND HELP PREVENT THIS FAMILY FROM BEING HOMELESS


Save A Family Facing Homelessness


Help a family keep their home and prevent 2 children from becoming homeless. Please support and SHARE.

https://www.gofundme.com/family-about-to-be-homeless-again

My Family lost everything when Hurricane Matthew hit Virginia Beach,  VA.

We lost our home and all of our belongings when our apartment complex was flooded. We weren't allowed to return or retrieve our belongings. It took us three months to find somewhere else to live. We finally found a place. I had a great job good pay and life was good. Then in a blink of a eye the business I worked for was closed. No final paycheck,  no severance package,  no warning,  no nothing. It took me two months to find another job,  but in that time rent got behind,  utilities. Now we're facing eviction. I just need some help to catch up. Then we will be fine. Anything helps no matter how small. Please share give us a chance. I never want to be without a place to live again.

I appreciate everything.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so feel free to comment all you like :)